Thank you to everyone who's been showing up with your reaching out to find out ways to help support the Be Seen Project! Even though we are still in the scrappy, grassroots beginning, I have a clear vision for how I hope to advance this work.
Sometimes it's easier to roll up our sleeves and dive into the work rather than to try to figure out the "right" things to do or say. We all have the ability to start exactly where we are with what we have - I know this because it is exactly where I am on my journey too. I am learning and listening and fighting right alongside you.
How You Can Support
- Create and Make for our Creative Calls to Action. All of our featured initiatives are also craftivist projects in action! Use your creative superpowers to knit, sew, paint, scribble and quite literally *make* a difference.
- Volunteer as part of our Street Team. Help amplify our work and connect artists and activists in your corner of the world! Host a conversation with me about the project. Create a fundraiser. Offer your time, your skills, your goods, your platform. There are a million creative ways you can put your talents to work - let's collaborate!
- DONATE and help expand our reach, fund our micro grants, pay artists, and support community mutual aid. All donations over $25 are subscribed to our quarterly print zine as our thanks to YOU!
- Subscribe to and share pour Podcast, where we have in-depth conversations with artists and makers not only about creativity, but also about intersectional identity and all the isms of oppression and marginalization.
- Become an official Sponsor or part of our Cohort, which helps us directly fund our project, initiatives, micro grants, and our zine and podcast.
Join me. Help lift artists and makers doing brave work that is changing our world. We can not do it alone. ♥